Indulge yourself for the best, and your skin will never be the same. In this busy world, true luxury sometimes seems pleasure beyond price.
What makes caviar so special? Extracting oil from one of the world's most expensive delicacies and incorporating it into skin cream gives life back to the skin cells because of the cellular consistency between skin and caviar. If you were to graft skin to skin, you would renew the skin. It's that simple.
Caviar, in its cellular structure, is strikingly similar to that of skin: 50 to 70 percent water, with a similar percentage breakdown of lipids, proteins and trace elements. It is very rich in vitamins A, D, B1, B2, B6 and micro-elements Co, Cu, P, Si, Zn as well as amino acids like glycine, lysine, histidine, arginine, asparagine. These ingredients intensify the processes inside the skin cells and at the same time slow down the aging process by moisturizing. Caviar extracts are a source of vitamins, nucleic acids, phospholipids and proteins. They are in themselves a source of marine DNA, a key element to skin cell regeneration.
The amino acids found in Caviar are substantial for the cell metabolism. Communication between the cells is supported and therefore the repair mechanisms positively affected. The skin is supported in its fight against ageing five times: Gaps of the keratin cells will become cemented; the barrier function of the skin get strengthened; the skin is lastingly provided with moisture; the cell metabolism is stimulated; skin damages are better repaired by the participation in the information system of the skin
Caviar extract is excellent for:
- Soothing and calming skin irritation and inflammation.
- Conditioning properties
- Cell metabolism and skin hydration.
- Re-mineralizing and fortifying activity.
- Moisturizing, regenerative, re-mineralizing skin protective virtues.
- Improving the state of dry and mature skin.
- Helping to restore suppleness, smoothness and activates the metabolism
- Improving the general aspect of the epidermis.
- Anti-stress and antipollution properties.
- Repairing (slows down mytosis) after UVB - photo-aging prevention.
- Healing ability: The skin repairs 20 % faster and 33 % better.
- Free radical scavenging activity is twice as more efficient than salicylic acid.
Caviar is a very luxurious anti-aging substance that is very easily oxidizable and therefore is best presented in glass cosmetic ampoules. Dermastir Caviar Ampoules promote cell regeneration and it is the most luxurious anti-age ingredient on the market. Recently caviar ampoules have also been used by up- market hairdressers. They apply caviar cosmetic ampoules to the scalp for hair stimulation.
Dermastir Caviar Cosmetic Ampoules can be applied alone on the face or scalp without the need of mixing it with anything else. Otherwise it may also be added to your day or night cream to regenerate the skin or to your shampoo to stimulate the scalp. Since the Dermastir Caviar Ampoule is a concentrate it may be applied on the face or scalp once every three days since the ingredients remain present in the skin for up to 3 days.