09- Silvia Eriglobulin Syrup/Tablets And Iron Deficiency SV008ART
Our body will suffer immensely without IRON. IRON:
• carries oxygen to the tissues from the lungs in the form of hemoglobin;
• acts as a trasnsport medium for electrons within the cells in the form of cytochromes.
• plays an integral part of enzyme reactions in various tissues.
• is needed for bacterial growth making its bioavailability an important factor in controlling infection.
IRON DEFICIENCY WILL EVENTUALLY CAUSE:
• great fatigue,
SYMPTOMS OF IRON DEFICIENCY ARE:
fatigue, shortness of breath, pallor, hair loss, irritability, weakness, brittle or grooved nails, gastro-intestinal bleeding.
IRON DEFICIENCY IS CAUSED BY:
• excessive menstrual bleeding;
• non-menstrual bleeding;
• gastro-intestinal tract bleeding (ulcers, hemorrhoids, etc.)
• interference of iron absorption by substances in diet or drugs.
• heavy sweating.
IRON DEFICIENCY CAN BE TREATED WITH IRON SUPPLEMENTS.
SILVIA ERIGLOBULIN SYRUP/TABLETS of ALTA CARE Laboratoires is an IRON+ FOLIC ACID SUPPLEMENT.
It is recommended for:
• Women experiencing heavy-menstruation;
• Women who are pregnant;
• Athletes who experience heavy-sweating during exercise;
• Any one experiencing gastro-intestinal bleeding often caused by anti-inflammatory drugs.
• Anyone suffering from hemorrhoids;
• Anyone wishing to develop his physical and mental abilities.
SILVIA ERIGLOBULIN SYRUP/TABLETS is a ferrous gluconate supplement and does not have constipation as a side-effect as is often the case with ferrous sulphate and ferrous fumerate supplements. This product is a natural and not a medicine.
Alta Care Laboratoires recommends 1 tablespoon or 10ml of Silvia Eriglobulin Syrup daily. For children it recommends 1 teaspoon or a 5ml dose twice daily. If one opts for Silvia Eriglobulin Tablets one is to have 1 tablet a day or as advised by your pharmacist or doctor. The cycle may be repeated.
For further details phone +390669380852 or visit web-sit www.altacare.com or e.mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .