MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Camellia Sinensis, Ginkgo Biloba, Mentha Piperita, Cola Nitida, Laminaria Digitata, Fucus Vesciculosus, Corallina Officinalis, Lithotamnium Calcareum, Ascophyllum Nodosum, Hedera Helix, Gelidium Cartilagineu & Nimphaea Alba.
• Its thermal waters are pure and highly rich with precious properties against skin problems.
• Atomised salty water, a concentrate of beneficial salts and oligo elements for the skin.
• Six different seaweeds enriched in odium, oligo elements, amino acids, minerals and vitamins specific for the treatment of the skin. • Mint essential oil that tones and stimulates the skin giving it a fresh sensation.
• Officinal phyto extracts (Ginkgo biloba, Horse-Chestnut escine extracts, Green Tea, Cola nitida) are a powerful concentrate of natural activities that have a powerful toning and reducing effects.
• Contain a special herbal agent that calms and controls itching that sometimes appear during mud baths applications due to the product’s activity.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Apply the mud baths with the spatula on the effected area (you may wear the mud pants).
2. Leave the mud on for 30 to 45 minutes.
3. Rinse with warm water.
4. Use the cellulite meter to monitor results.
It is suggested to apply Altadrine Slimming Patch after application of mud baths.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE MODE OF ACTION, ACTIVE INGREDIENTS AND REFERENCES CLICK ON THE BROCHURE FOUND ON THIS PAGE.