In the early 19th century, following important developments in research carried out by scientist Nikola Tesla, the first high frequency medical devices were created and used, mainly against infections. In 1892, French biophysicist D'Arsonval first used a high frequency machine in treatment of skin diseases. In the 1970's, high-frequency devices started being implemented as non-intrusive skincare machines in aesthetic medicine and by 1980's they had become popular in Europe and North America in beauty spas and aesthetic clinics.
INTRODUCING DERMASTIR ELETTRA
The old-generation machines were operated by pressing on a button on the hand piece to transmit the electrical current. Nowadays a new generation of high frequency devices is available. Dermastir Elettra is one of the most innovative devices in this family as it has a system that allows alternating current to be conducted onto the skin with no need to press on the hand piece, which ensures a very comfortable use. Dermastir Elettra is an all-in-one machine, with 4 different high frequency electrodes to facilitate the treatment of different areas of face, scalp and body. Designed for professional use in medical spas and aesthetic clinics, Dermastir Elettra is a space-saving, safe and effective device that is also suitable for home use.
HOW IT WORKS
Dermastir Elettra works by transmitting high frequency alternating current to the skin through one of the glass electrodes, to increase the respiration of tissues, enhancing lymphatic metabolism.
1. "Comb tube"
WHAT IT IS GOOD FOR
The benefits of using Dermastir Elettra include:
✓ A cleansing action thanks to its germicidal and antibacterial properties which eliminate acne bacteria.
✓ Reduction of redness and irritation.
✓ A more balanced sebum production and tighter, less visible pores.
✓ Breakup of dead skin cells and increased elastin and collagen production, resulting in enhanced skin renewal as well as rejuvenation of skin tissue and reduced appearance of wrinkles.
✓ Anti-inflammatory action and restoring of pH value.
✓ Optimal stimulation of blood circulation as the high frequency promotes blood vessel contraction and elimination of toxins as well as an increase in skin cell nutrition and hydration. There is also an improvement in metabolism which result in increased ingredient penetration, therefore it is advisable to use the device in combination with high quality skincare products.
1. DIRECT METHOD:
(1). Apply serum with cream or gel onto the skin, then hold the selected glass electrode and place it in direct contact with the skin. Turn on the machine.
(2). With a gentle pressure. massage skin with the glass electrode in a "Z" or circular movement, proceed as follows: chin → left side of the face → forehead → right side of the face.
2. INDIRECT METHOD (SPARKLE METHOD):
(1). Screw the selected glass electrode in the hand piece.
(2). Hold the glass electrode at a distance of 0.5 - 1 cm from the skin surface. Turn on the machine. It is normal to notice sparkles in the area between the skin and the glass electrode: these sparkles are responsible for the germicidal effect. Work over the inflamed area, avoiding the eye contour. The first application should last less than 10 seconds.
(3). Adjust the intensity to "0". Make sure that the machine is turned off and remove the glass electrode from the hand piece.
This method is suitable for all skin types, particularly for the skin affected by redness.
3. INDIRECT METHOD (SPARKLE METHOD):
(1). Use the comb electrode on the scalp.
(2). Move the comb electrode in the direction of the hair.
(3). Please adjust the intensity to "0". Make sure that the machine is turned off and remove the comb electrode out of the hand piece.
This method stimulates the scalp, decreasing the rate of hair loss and increasing the hair shaft diameter, enhancing hair growth.
1. This treatment is not suitable for pregnant women and people with pace-makers.
2. Please make sure to install the glass electrode into the hand piece before turning on the machine. Adjust the intensity to "0" at the end of the treatment.
ITEM NAME UNIT QUANTITY NOTES
Hand piece Set 1
Glass electrode Set 1 With 4 pieces
Instructions Piece 1
Voltage: AC 110V 220V 230V 240V
Working Frequency: 50HZ 60HZ
Dimensions: 33x21x6 cm
G.W.: 1 kg
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
1. Please do not disassemble the equipment nor use it for any purpose other than that indicated in our instructions. All repair work should be carried out by our authorized professional personnel.
2. Please do not assemble or operate this equipment while you are near the water or if your hands are wet. Be careful not to pour any liquid on it.
3. In any of the events listed below, please pull out the plug from the socket and contact our professional maintenance station.
a. The equipment has come into contact with liquid.
b. The equipment produces smoke or loud noise.
c. The cable is damaged.
d. The equipment has fallen and is damaged.
4. Please do not place any weight on cables, do not place equipment in a position where someone can step on the cables.
5. For your safety, please pull out the power cable after using the equipment.
6. Do not introduce anything into the equipment's jack, as this may cause fire or contact with electricity. If an object penetrates into the equipment, please do not remove it by yourself, but contact your local distributor or our company immediately.
7. Please do not place equipment on any unstable surface, to avoid accidental collapse and damage.
8. Our company reserves the right to modify the information in this introduction without notification. Please keep these instructions.